Instagram

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MORE POSTS!

Me in the Florida Airport hugging Shamu goodbye with my Minnie ears! haha 

Okay guys,
I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog posts but I wanted to explain that I have been SUPER SUPERRRRR busy and this whole juggling YouTube, Work, Summer vaca's, and blogging, posting pics, thing has been a little tricky! So with that said I am here to say I am going to try to come up with a schedule for myself, to add some structure to my life! haha My weekends are always up in the air and I never know what I'm doing but during the week I pretty much know how my day is going to go! I just wanted to thank you guys who have been following me thus far and staying with me! I solemnly promise to start posting more especially since I really do enjoy writing to you guys! :) I love you girls and check back for a post later on tonight! MWAAAAH! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStylesMeow 

                                                    xo
                                               Kaylee  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment