Instagram

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Besties!

My kitty, Landon eyeing that watch ;) haha!
I was recently tagged by another YouTube Beauty Guru, STYLEsplurge to answer a few questions about what my favorite summer products and items were, so here were my answers!

Question 1. What is your favorite lip product?
My Estee Lauder lip stick in Boise De Rose!

Question 2. What is your favorite blush?
My Maybeline FitMe blush in Medium Coral!

Question 3. What is your favorite nail polish?
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Caribbean Coral

Question 4. What is your favorite liquid face product?
Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer by Philosophy in tan!

Question 5. What is your favorite powder for your face?
Bare Minerals Bronzer in Warmth!

Question 6. What is your favorite hair product
Morocacan Oil!

Question 7. What is your favorite eye product?
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Bourbon!

Question 8. What is you favorite self tanner?
Jergens Natural Glow Revitalization in Medium Glow!

Question 9. What is your favorite fashion acssesorie?
My White Rhinestone watch that I have no clue where it's from lol!

Question 10.
What is your favorite fashion clothing item?
My hot pink Abercrombie & Fitch summer dress!

Want to see and hear me blab on about these items???? Click this link to my YouTube Channel! ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStylesMeow

No comments:

Post a Comment