I was tagged on my YouTube Channel to do a 10 Beauty Confessions Tag, so I did! check out the video here!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8uu0XKqeu0
I don't really hide anything so I don't really look at these as "confessions" because to be honest I don't really care if you guys know what I do for beauty lol But here is what I thought up in about 5 minuets :)
1) I smell all beauty products before buying them! I have a really sensitive nose and hate bad smells!
2) I can't live without my Witch Hazel! I use it for all skin blemishes, and I mean ALL!
3) I know nothing about hair extensions. My hair is real!
4) I won't pay for a mani or pedi. DIY baby!
5) I only wash my hair once or twice a week! My hair is dry and thick and doesn't get greasy too easily.
6) I struggle with ruining cute packaging. It makes me sad lol
7) I hate shaving cream! For shaving I think it just dries out my skin and I miss more spots!
8) I use my eye shadows as a highlighting stick!
9) I touch my face a LOT! However I'm a germaphobe that washes her hands more than the average person
10) I have really dry lips. I've tried everything out there, they are just to freakin stubborn!