Instagram

Friday, August 5, 2011

My July Favorites!

My favorite Product I used for the month of July!
Makeup:
For my eyes.
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion, in Black
Great volumizer! Seperated my messy eyelashes very well. Loved it except I'm a weirdo and my eyelashes are blonde at the very ends and I couldn't find a dark enough color in this that would coat them well. Other that that it was a LOVE!
Maybeline New York's Chic Naturals eyeshadows in, Silken Taupe and Mocha Motion.
I would mix the Silken Taupe with the pinky taupe looking color on the upper right! Stayed on all day, even without a primer! And created a subtle summer shimmer! A LOVE!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in, Bourbon.
A bronzed brown that really brought out the green in my eyes. Got lots of compliments on this little guy :) Waterproof too!  LOVE!


For my cheeks & face.


Maybeline New York's FitMe Blush in, Medium Coral
HUGE LOVE! Wore it on my cheeks everyday. Very summery and right on trend! <3
Philosophy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer in, Medium Tan.
Gives an instant dewy tan and pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturizer!

For my lips. 


Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in, Bois de Rose
A versitle lip color that can be played up or down depending on how much you apply. It's sort of like a warm neutral rose if applied lightly, if applied more heavily it creates a more brighter rose. I absolutely love how this color looks on HOWEVER it is very drying for my lips and I need a good layer of lip balm over it.

Nail Polish:


Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails XTreme Wear Nail Polish in, Carribean Coral and Mint Sorbet.
I was OBSESSED with corals this past month and wore this color the most.

Skin Care


Aveeno Positively Radiant Face Wash
Has an iridescent colored soap that I loved to use in the morning to brighten and awake my skin!
St. Ives Hydrating Lotion with Vitamin E. 
Very refreshing cool lotion perfect for the HEAT! Sort of smells like fresh cucumbers! YUM!

Hair Care

Pantene ProV Blonde Expressions Conditioner.
I looooooved this conditioner! I highly recommend it for my fellow processed blondes! :) My hair never felt softer and healthier the first time I used this stuff! BIG LOVE!

Fashion and Accessories 


White Hot Watch- can't remember where it came from! 
 Trendy, classic, versatile, white, and hot. :p
 Light Beige Cross Body Bag- Target on Clearance for $6.99!
Easy, versatile, trendy, great for on-the-go no struggle and fumbling around with your big chunky purse, WHEW! I use this when I go to theme parks! :)
Dark Denim Jean Shorts- Express got them for a BOGO 50% off deal, $17.99!
I loved these wore them all the time. Dressed them up and dressed them down. You should always have a pair of jean shorts in the summer that you can quickly pair with about 80% of your tops!

Check out these favorites in my YouTube video here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fS7oQk_3QQ&feature=channel_video_title


Hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful weekend! 


What were some of your favorite beauty and fashion items this past month?!? 



xo
                                                   Kaylee  <3

1 comment: