Instagram

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Girl Can Never Have Enough Shoes...



Hi loves!

My new shoes from ShoeMint came in about a week ago and as I styled them with my dark wash skinny jeans and white over-sized tee it reminded me of why I will NEVER feel like I have too many shoes!

These new shoes from ShoeMint (which is Co-Designed by Rachel Bilson and Style Expert Nicole Chavez) were perfect for bringing some color and fun to an otherwise plain outfit. I will always stand by my belief that accessories are what MAKES your outfit and shoes are absolutely no exception to this rule of mine!

Shoes this year are bright, printed, and huge statements! When styled correctly they can make your effortless blah look into an effortlessly chic look! For example if you are getting bored with the clothes in your closet or   want to be able to add some more style to your outfit, a new pair of are the perfect way to stay on trend and transform your entire closet.

Not sure what shoes to get to help revamp your style while being on trend? Here are a list of some trending styles I love. I have your back ;)

-Bright colors
It can be a flat or a 4" platform shoe, if it's bright it will of course add a pop of color and also draw the eye in making it a statement piece to transform your ordinary casual outfit into an effortlessly chic look.

-Florals
Floral printed shoes like my new ones add color and dimension to your outfit.

-Strappy Low Wedge
These are wildly popular with celebs, wear them with your denim cutoffs, cigarette pants, or skirts and they will make your outfit instantly trendy.

-The Mary Jane Inspired Heel
It's chunky and fun! Wear them with a high-low skirt, ankle length colored jeggings, or a flowing chiffon pair of shorts.

Those are just some of the many shoe trends you can wear to upgrade your outfit! Check out ShoeMint's site here http://www.shoemint.com/ I highly recommend them, yes they are $79 but they are great quality which is better than what you'll get for the same price at mall stores like Aldo for not as great quality.



                                                                      -Stay Chic- 
                                                                             xo

No comments:

Post a Comment