Instagram

Friday, July 13, 2012

Peaches, Pastels, & Rascals!

Hi trendy lovies!


This is my outfit of choice for this wonderful Friday! I will be visiting my aunt and her little rascals (aka my much much younger cousins) that I adore so much! Followed by a night out with my boyfriend and some friends.

Since I'm going to be out pretty much all day an will have no time to return home to change... I wanted to wear something that was casual and appropriate enough for a daytime with the family and also trendy and chic enough for a night out!

My bottoms are from Delias, they are actually mint jegginngs that are soooooo comfortable!! I love mint for the summer and it's a nice soft pop of color so for those of you who are still not comfortable with the loud brights this is a good alternative.

  My top actually incorporates THREE summer trends all in one! This peach sleeveless baby-doll tank is from Francesca's Boutique, you can't tell from the picture but it has little white horses all over it as a print and a peter pan collar. So it's a whole mesh of trendiness, peach, prints, and peter pan colors are all big must have staples this summer!

My cream wedges are from Bakers and the cream bag is by Michael Kors, it's my new baby this summer! :)

Even though the clothing pieces are a soft pop of color they are still eye catching. When your playing with color you want to balance the look out by keeping the accessories and shoes neutral along with the jewelry to a minimum. You don't want to clash and you also don't want to go to overboard or you may end up looking like a show clown! It's important to keep a BALANCE.

Let me know what colors you guys like for this season!!!

Go to my YouTube channel to see the whole 180 view and the jewelry I'm wearing in this look if you'd like to :) http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStylesMeow?feature=mhee
Happy Friday to you all!

                                                               



                                                                         -Stay Chic- 
                                                                                xo


2 comments: