Instagram

Friday, August 24, 2012

Comfy Kitten


I love feeling both comfy and chic at the same time. Today felt like that kind of Friday where I was just so worn out from the week, that I just wanted to be comfortable, but feel put together as well! Here are some pics of my "Comfy&Chic Friday" look. Enjoy!


Daytime look with my cardigan draped over my bag. 
Top- Francesca's Boutique $28.00


My silver nails match the metallic in my scarf!
Essie Nail Polish in "no place like chrome" from their new Mirror Metallics line!


I love adding scarfs with a light tone to basics. This scarfs baby pink hue keeps it feminine, the leopard print is trendy, & the subtle metallic in the grey gives it little extra glam!
Scarf- Express $29.90


Bag- Michael Kors Hamilton Quilted Tote
Cardigan- Francesca's Boutique $34.00


The silver open bangle around my arm actually has little crystals at the end to add a little  touch of bling
Bangle- Baublebar.com "Dico Ball Bangle" $16.00


Dainty earnings add a hint class. 
Gold Plated Daisy Earnings- Francesca's Boutique $6.00



Black Leggings- H&M $12.00
Sequin Lined Sandals- Express




-Stay Chic-
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment