Instagram

Monday, September 17, 2012

Cheesecake with a Leopard Printed Edge



I had been craving a CheeseCake Factory delight all weekend when my boyfriend Justin and I finally broke down and succumbed to our cravings. We weren't quite sure what we were going to do after dinner so I had to dress accordingly. Something casual & sophisticated enough for a nice dinner and also chic & edgy enough for a potential bar hop. 

Boots- Express (from last winter season)
Jeans- Hollister

So I went with this relaxed navy leopard printed blouse from SugarLips Apparel, that they so kindly let me pick out to review! They're an online retailer who has amazing collection of chic trendy pieces that they consistently update on a monthly basis! I really do love the uniqueness of their pieces and highly recommend you check them out as well!! http://www.sugarlips.com/


You guys may or may not be aware of my new love for metallic based nail polishes. I feel they bring a somewhat rocker edge to any outfit! My faux patent leather clutch actually opens up to reveal a leopard print lining. I love those little hidden details in accessories that only those who are worthy can see.... like the waiter simply asking for my I.D. hah

Nail Polish- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in "Glory"
Bracelet's- Bauble Bar "Disco Ball Bangle" & an assortment of JewelMint & Express stack-able bracelets and wraps.


In case you guys would like to know I ended up going with the Miso Salmon Dish (so YUMMY) then Justin and I split the Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake, also amazingly delicious!

Check out the video of this look on my YouTube Channel here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNkHYN7OSM

                                                                                        -Stay Chic-
                                                                                                xo

2 comments: