Instagram

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GlossyBox & Pink Hearts

I thought I would make you all a pink ribbon heart :)


Hi loves! I am so sorry for the lack of posts & videos in the past 2 weeks, NO I have not forgotten about you guys, I just had a recent mishap with my computer :( Long story short it completely kicked the bucket on me...But I have a new computer now so no worries any more I am back :)
So I had revived my August GlossyBox a bit ago but am now just able to chat a bit about it. If you are not sure what a GlossyBox is, it's a monthly subscription box that costs $21/mo where you get a few beauty sample goodies and one full size goodie! Here's what I got this month!







 Illamasqua Nail Varnish in "Glory"
Full Size $14.00



I'm obsessed with silver nail polish right now (mostly because I love silver) So I was thrilled to add this to my collection! If you read my "Comfy Kitten" blog post then you already know that I have a silver nail polish from Essie. But this one is a little darker & goes on a bit more easily. 


Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base from, Touch in SOL 
Full size $20.00

I have yet to use this on my face but I did swatch it on my hand & it is sooooo soft! It is suppose to be an all in one moisturizer & makeup base. The product has honey in it and looks like it would be all goopy and iky in the tube, so I was hesitant to try it on my face. But after feeling how silky and nourishing it feels I think I will be okay haha!


Ellis Faas Ellis Lips in Glazed
Full size $35.00


This was another full size product I was originally excited for until I saw the color... As you can probably see it kind of a muddy brown/purple gloss. I tried it on my lips thinking maybe it's different when applied but it's not. I know some people are into this hue on their pout but I am not quite that daring.. at least not for now. 


Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Full size $48.00

I love this stuff so far! It's a vitamin C powered serum that helps fight environmental damage, smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C is great for your skin, I actually take a vitamin C supplement every day, so I was pleased to see this item. It's very soft and makes my face feeling almost silky


ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment from Biolage
Full size $22.00

I absolutely love Biolage hair products. The smell is something I can't explain but I am just obsessed with it. This hair serum had that same smell haha But I don't just love the smell I truely love there products, I have since I was 12! This is a serum infused with Moringa Oil? Do you guys know what that is?  That's actually the first time I've heard of that oil but it does make my hair very smooth and being that my hair is so thick and heavy I love how weightless this serum feels!

Check back with my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStylesMeow for a video review on the GlossyBox

You can also go to their site if you want to check it out and sign up, Let me know if you do!
 Again it's $21.00/mo, and no I was not contacted by them or anything I just love to share fun cute stuff with you guys :)


Landon really wanted to say hello, he was rubbing up against my leg the entire time I was taking these pictures :) He's my little muffin. 


But that is everything I got! I hope everyone is all having a amazing Wednesday! Are there any monthly subscription boxes you guys love?? Comment below! 

                                                                                        -Stay Chic-
                                                                                                xo



No comments:

Post a Comment