Instagram

Saturday, June 15, 2013

How to Shop

Hi loves!!

Oh my Gosh! It's been too long since I've posted anything on my poor little blog!!! I'm really hoping to  get back into this more since I love writing and miss it very much!!!

Anyway... I have recently uploaded a video I truly believe will help a lot of you!

I know shopping can be both hectic and overwhelming, I mean I feel that way almost every season!
I often find my self getting a little too excited and asking, what do I need? What do I want? What's going to work for me? Am I actually going to wear this? What the hell am I doing?!? haha

SO, I have come up with a system that works quite beautifully for me and others who have abide by these guidelines as well!

First Step: BREATH!
When you start feeling overwhelmed and bombarded by all the social media platforms telling you what's new, trendy, chic, and a MUST have.... just take a deep breath, grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage and take a look at the video below where I tell you guys my Top secret System of steps I take to build an amazing wardrobe! Alright it's not really top secret at all lol But take a look if you'd like! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment