Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

College Wardrobe Essentials For a Chic Style

Hi Loves!

It's true, back to school time is HERE... right now.... literally! Ha ha.

I know some of you are not so excited about summer being over and having to anticipate the stresses of school life, BUT there's always fashion to look forward to!

I recently decided to do a College Style Guide Series on my YouTube Channel since it seems their aren't all that many helpful videos for what college students should bring for fashion related items . I remember freshman year of college I was so stressed out about what I needed to buy AFTER orientation, when I saw all the things people had that I didn't think of, like wristlets, ha ha. I called my mom that day begging her to bring me cash when she came to visit so that I wouldn't feel like a looser (I mean my major was fashion for goodness sake!)

It's a little tough to transition from high school life to college life, so I put together a list of 11 items that are (in my opinion) a college girls must have! So don't worry, I got you covered college ladies! ;)

These wardrobe pieces aren't just for a college girl, though. These are essentials anyone can benefit from! So even if your not a college chicky, take a look at my College Wardrobe Essentials video, and you might find some helpful tips for your closet too! :)

Enjoy & Stay Chic!



xo
-Kaylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment