Instagram

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fall 2013 Fashion Must Haves

Fall Style

Fall Style by thestylesmeow 

Hi Loves!

It's definitely that time of the year to get my fall must haves list together! 

Fall fashion is my absolute favorite, so I always get a little more excited to shop this particular season! As I mentioned in my "How to Shop" video on my Youtube channel, (www.youtube.com/thestylesmeow) every season I do my research of what's forecast to be trending from shoes, to clothes, and of course colors. After that's all said and done, there's a few other steps I take, which I also talk about in my video, (linked below) like shopping my closet, making a mood board, ect. After I've thoroughly followed all my pre-shopping rituals, I then compile a list of essentials and statement pieces that I would like be hanging in my closet ASAP! ;) 

Here's the list I've come up with for my own shopping needs! 

Fall Shopping List
-Black Leather Jacket (preferably good quality faux leather) 
-Neutral toned Floral Lace Skirt
-Metallic Tweed Jacket in a light color (grey, taupe, cream)
-Faux Leather Black Booties
-Zara Handkerchief Skirt 
-Fashion Tee
-Metallic/sequined Statement shorts and skirt 
-Cream heavy knit Sweater
-Black or grey Tote Bag
-Lightweight V-Neck Sweater
-Leopard Print Short
-Maroon Peplum Top
-Snow Leopard Sweater

There it is! Take a look at my Pinterest account http://pinterest.com/thestylesmeow/for picture of my Fall Shopping List and Inspirations!
                                                                                           -Stay Chic -
                                                                                                  xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment