Instagram

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blue Hues For Spring 2014

So while looking through all the glorious street style shots from NYC and London Fashion Week, I noticed one recurring color amongst the shuffle of prints, embellishments, and leather. It seems as though there is yet another must have color to throw into your spring wardrobe mix - and that gorgeous hue would be BLUE. Not just any blue though, this particular blue is a vivid. electric, almost jeweled tone blue. This is an easy one as you can add the new it color with almost anything! If you want my personal style choice though - I'm choosing to use it as a pop color in a new handbag and shoe. Below I put together a little collage of colorful inspirations with both affordable and not so affordable options. Remember my collages are to inspire though, so grab a cup of tea and and start internet browsing.


What way will you add this new trending color into your Spring wardrobe?! 
I want to know! Comment below loves. 


xo
Kaylee


** If you're enjoying reading my blog make sure to follow me by clicking that ugly blue button to the left that reads "join" for support! That way you'll officially be part of TheStylesMeow Family and be the first to know when I post :) I don't get paid to blog, I just love sharing my knowledge and aim to hopefully inspire! Thanks for the continued support from you all! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment