Instagram

Thursday, February 20, 2014

'IT' Shoe For Spring 2014 | The Essentials

Reportedly, the Mule is the shoe to have this Spring. What use to be known as a clunky backless shoe used for gardening and soup kitchens - or covered in feathers for the bedroom, has undergone a runway approved makeover, Thank God. For Spring 2014 designers took a youthful approach to the shoe with new architectural shapes, exciting embellishments, and the ever classic stiletto heel.

I for one am smitten, as well as ready and willing to toss my usual 6" wedges aside for a fresh new approach to spring with what I can't believe I'm saying - a mule?


What do you think of Spring 2014's New 'It' Shoe? 

Will you be wearing the revamped mule like me this spring?! 

Leave your opinions below - I would love to here what you think!

xx
Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. They are all pretty, neutral color... Very cute. I really like the last pair, though! (:

    ReplyDelete