Instagram

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Matching Set

So it seems as though the new must have for spring and summer is undoubtedly the 'Matching Set'. From it's fresh youthful approach in graphic crop and skirt sets to it's more well-groomed partner in a monochromatic jacket and shorts combo - this new trend has earned it's right as the new alternative to a summer dress. I for one am infatuated with this trends versatility. One day I can choose to be a complete free bird rocking the the matching duo in flirty prints and colors at a music festival and the next day try my best at elegantly strolling Newbury Street in the high waisted full skirt and crop tee in an ethereal pastel. Either way this trend has made being 'matchy-matchy' okay again all while giving you a diverse selection of styles and combos to choose from. This is one trend I'm telling you fashion kittens to try - just look at all those options.... 

Matching Sets


See something you like? Buy the outfit right from my Luvocracy collection here:
http://www.luvocracy.com/Kaylee/collections/matching-sets
Get a $10 credit when you sign up for free! 

Which Matching Set combo is your favorite? 
Are you already wearing this trend? 
I would love to see your styles - send pics on Instagram, Twitter, or here @TheStylesMeow and use #TSMOutfit so I can find it!


xx
Kaylee





*This post is not sponsored. Luvocracy is not compensating me for mentioning their site, I made that collection for your guy's convenience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment