Instagram

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wish List: Blocked Heel Heaven

Wish List: Blocked Heel Heaven


I've been dreaming of shoes lately, not like that's out of the norm for me. However this time I felt it was vital I share my latest obsession of the coveted, blocked heel for Spring/Summer 2014. The thought of a white block heel, complimented by Sky Blue polished toes, with cookie dough ice cream in hand, has been preoccupying my mind for the past week. There's a dignified yet light sense to the shoe that makes it the perfect topping to a spring &/or summer outfit this year - which is all the more reason I have an excuse to buy a pair, right? 

Which pair should I buy?! Have you spotted any other shoe styles you love? Share them with me in the comments below, if you have a link even better!

xx
Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm obsessed!! I just got a pair of nude ones from Nine West but I'm dying to find the perfect white ones. I love the ones in the bottom middle of your pic. Wish I knew the brand?!!!

    ReplyDelete