Instagram

Saturday, June 28, 2014

An Overall Invasion

As some of you aware, I have a serious love for all things 90's. It's not only the decade of my 

childhood years, but also the time I fell in love with fashion at the ripe old age of 3.


So when I started to notice overall shorts sprouting up on S/S '14 runways and editorials, I 

naturally couldn't help but to jump at the first chance I got to sport the style myself! Here 

are just some styles that caught eye along with links to purchase if you'd like.


 As for those of you who are still a little hesitant to take the overall plunge, I 

first recommend taking a look at my most recent 'FRIDAY FASHION TREND REPORT' for 

a few styling tips.




Do you own this trend yet? Do you love it or hate it? Comment below to give me your 

thoughts!


Hope you're all having an amazing Saturday thus far!

xx

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment